- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 1 (7-oz.) container 2% reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cucumber
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 hot dog buns
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 Roma tomato finely chopped for topping
- 1/2 cucumber finely chopped for topping
- 4 Peperoncini finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup bottled Greek dressing
- Stir together yogurt, light mayonnaise, finely chopped cucumber, chives, dill, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Grill or boil hot dogs according to your preference.
- While hot dogs are cooking, mix lettuce, onions, Roma tomatoes, cucumber and optional peperoncini with Greek salad dressing to make a “Greek Salad”.
- Place hot dogs in buns. Top with yogurt mixture, then Greek salad mixture.